Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

Take a Polariod, it will last longer!

Don't you just hate it when you're wearing a really nice outfit but people just stare at you because apparently 60's collar dresses aren't in fashion. I just always feel the urge to shout TAKE A POLARIOD IT WILL LAST LONGER!!!

Well I can't really because I: 
A) Could be killed
B) Can't really shout because my voice just goes high pitched 
C) Don't own a Polariod so it would not be cool to pretend I do 


However, I've been looking round and I've found some really good Polaroids that don't seem over budget.

Polariod cameras have been used since the early 1900's. They create a beautiful effect on your pictures and also print instantly, which is better than waiting in Tesco for them to print.

You can delete a Polariod or just re take it, what you print is what you print which creates almost an adrenaline rush into what your Polariod will look like. Give them to people as a birthday present or just put them up around your room.

Polariod Sun600 (Amazon £140/$160)

Fujifilm Instax mini 7 (Amazon £55)

Polariod 300 (Asda £55)


Don't forget you will need to stock up on printing paper for these Polariods and they cost around £20 for a pack of 100 (Amazon) 



Here's a picture of my Nanna's plants which I think look cool 

No comments:

Post a Comment