Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Down On The East Coast, They Gotta Sayin....WEAR SUNCREAM

Yeh I know it's meant to be West Coast but let's just imagine that lana was singing about the heaven on earth that is Florida.


Florida, the sunshine state of America.

Orlando, a city full of fun and fun and well fun.

Walt Disney World, a land with a thousand possibilities.


Staying in Orlando I have learnt two things. 1) No matter how old you are, you will buzz when you see Mickey Mouse. 2) Thinking you won't burn your tummy because apparently tummies don't burn, is a bold and silly mistake in which I now favour a beautiful red tummy. I know look like r man from Lilo and Stich who always drops his ice cream.


However, burn marks aside, Orlando is a city blossoming with flowers and beautiful art work. I can't wait to visit again!


Speaking of Lilo and Stich, I will soon be doing a post on how to dress cool like a Hawaiian (minus the tan ofc because who can even get them tans when they go in holiday NOT ME)




No comments:

Post a Comment