Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

New (co)order

no that isn't some strange science equations. I stopped doing them last month (they were confusing anyway erugh)

Anyway today I spent the majority of my day looking for a scarf to make a kimono with (will show you how when I actually find a nice scarf) and looking for a cute outfit to wear to the southport flower show. I decided to go flowery because it's a flower show but also because it's summer and sadly you can't find many autumn leaves printed dresses about in the late October - November period. 

Co-Ords are basically dresses cut in half or a skirt and a top that have matching fabric. You can find them at Topshop currently in the sale from £15 or Asos (if you want to spend up to £50) or many vintage shops in Manchester. Cow Vintage (www.wearecow.com) have some beautiful outfits but sadly they only go up to a size 10 in the majority of outfits :(:(

Have no fear girls who have Beyoncé figures like myself(I don't actually have or will ever have a Beyoncé figure, them curves were made by the Gods above) visit your local chairty shop and buy a dress with a elastic waistline and simply cut away. Make your own co-ord!!

You can even get co-ords that are pants and tops which makes finding a top that matches your bottoms even easier!

Here are some of my fav co-ords and where to find them!!

The first two can be found at www.wearecow.com and the other two at www.topshop.co.uk








No comments:

Post a Comment