Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

The morr I see you the Marr I like you

if you are a fan of the smiths I hope you will understand and laugh a little at the headline. 

On a serious note, why was it that 20 years ago, men dressed so good and had that perfect hair style. Morrissey (seen below) would turn any girl into a beautiful mess by his charming looks yet deep and meaning lyrics.

The Smiths changed many people's outlook on life. "Why pamper life's complexities" and "I could go out tonight but I haven't got a stitch to wear" show the wide varieties the smiths covered. Sadly many people just portray them as a miserable manc band.. How wrong.

How can you dress like they did, both men and women can pull the look off. A simple jumper, cardigan, denim jacket and a pair of Levi's 501's and you're good to go!

  Morrissey looking beautiful as always

    Levi's 501's (women's shorts ASOS)

Levi's 501's (light denim men's LEVIS STORE)



No comments:

Post a Comment