Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

The Most Important V Words - Vintage and Vogue

Vintage fashion basically anything vintage makes me so happy and it's basically the key to happiness.
Vogue is one of them magazines that I buy like twice a year, just to fill me in on all te clothes I really want but can't have because price :( 

I've come across lots and lots of old vogue magazines from the 60's on te internet which has influenced me to write about how old styles are still massively important in our fashion society.

60's dresses are still being worn and made, with vibrant prints (often mixing the 70's print with the 60's style). You can even class 90's as vintage. I myself am a owner of the springy chocker things, which were orignally worn during the grunge years of the 1990's.

Vintage is still important to me whether it's a china cup or a faux fur coat. Brands like New Look and Topshop turn vintage more assessable and affordable for those who can't find what they want in a charity shop.

Sadly old vogues are a high price (often £40 $60 for one issue)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment