Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

AM - Album Of The Year?

AM - The new album from Arctic Monkeys, anticipated and along with the tour, a great success!

My personal favorite is " I Wanna Be Yours". A smooth, seductive voice from Mr Turner himself making any female aged 15+ imagine Alex Turner singing this to them (i hope i'm not the only one). I first heard the song on the radio on Radio 2 when even the presenter said that it is a seductive song.
The only thing that doesn't make this song a hopeless romantic soppy love ballad is the "i wanna be your vacuum cleaner" line that gets me every time!
The overall album features some brilliant songs, in my opinion nothing compared to the mop head band who told us "don't believe the eype" in 2005

Whats your favorite ?
Do you think it's album of the year?

Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment