Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

Healthy Eating *cries into tub of ice cream*

So this year I have big tings like prom and holidays and college so I've decided to eat more healthy just like 99.9% of the female race are deciding to do at the moment. I want to look nice at prom so I'm cutting out chocolate (in the shape of hearts and putting it into my mouth - joke) and crisp :( 
So today I'm having my own creation of bits and bobs from the fridge and turning it into THE NICEST YOGHURT AND FRUIT CUP EVER! 
So what have I got?
•like 5 strawberries and 5 grapes 
•1 apple (cut in half because I'm saving the other half for tea)
•2 smart price or cheap little yoghurts (they are so cut and like 10p so ofc you should buy them)
•A green cup (any colour will do unless it's like dirty, shouldn't really eat out of a dirty cup) 
•A Oasis cup mat because it's oasis and yes I love them

You also need a knife, unless you're wolverine or that woman with really long nails.

I cut up the fruit 
Then I put 1 yogurt in, as a base. Then put some of the fruit in, then more yogurt!
Next is the fun bit because with the left over fruit you can make a picture or a flower or even a leaning tower of fruit!!

Here's what mine looks like now 

Have you made it? Do you like it? Are you eating heathy now? Share your tips or email me them and i'll post them !

No comments:

Post a Comment