Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Let the new year fly in!

2014 has come fast hasn't it!
*inserts unfunny quote about rembering 2013 like it was yesterday*

This year I've decided to become more organised so I'm buying a diary. Yes womanhood has come very quick.

Have you seen the prices of diaries these days?! £15!! What could I do with £15? Hmmmm buy 10 different fabrics and create my own masterpiece to put onto a plain 80p diary!

I've decided to make a bird with different fabrics. It's quite easy, if you let me know I'll give you instructions on how to make them, just comment. You could put them on cardigans, pillows, put lavender in them, you could do anything!
Don't forget about the poll at the side, you can turn to website viewer if you can't find it (you can do this at the bottom of the page).


No comments:

Post a Comment