Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

sorry I've been away ... GCSE's ruin life

sorry I've not been blogging for a while, I've been trying to balance the "married to famous rock star Alex Turner" life* with the "high school exam stress out" period of my life 

vinyls vinyls vinyls

I bought unknown pleasures vinyl for £12

Yes £12 

£12 of pure happiness in which I can listen to Ian Curtis' beautiful voice for around 15 minutes, then turn the record over and listen again.

Pure happiness

How is everybody?

don't forget to comment on anything you might want me to feature! And don't forget to share my blog 

*i would like to point out that I am not married to Alex Turner...yet

And here is my current playlist of joy division pls enjoy nd embrace the magic that is joy division 


No comments:

Post a Comment