Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Sweater Weather

Dolce & Gabbana's double page spread in Elle's September issue stood out for me like no other ad.

I am in love with the embroidered jumpers and dress and even capes. I know really want a cape, not a red cape because I will favour a unfit superhero but a dolce & gabbana dark green cape (that also has holes for your arms so maybe it isn't a cape).

I love the colour of this dress. The fitted fabric creates a structure that wouldn't change with the weather (you don't want to be flashing in this dress unless you have matching underwear).

I think this jumper looks like it could itch a lot but I could bear with the pain because it's beautiful. The purple background is a a must for Autumn.

Sadly the prices aren't available for these 2 pieces of luxury but I can imagine it wouldn't be the odd £10 being thrown around.

Here are my more "cheaper" options. 

Asos £27 - I don't think I would overpower this jumper with necklaces because the print and base colour is enough to create a powerful outfit. Wear with black jeans and kitten heals.

Zara £69.99 - What a beautiful jumper! I would wear this with a gold thick necklace, a blouse underneath and black jeans or leggins. 


Asos £60 - This skirt is a premium asos branded skirt which suggests it's a thick skirt suitable for winter. I would wear this with a black turtle neck, thick tights and black pointed flats.


Topshop £55 - I like this jumper because it draws all the attention to the body of the jumper, the plain arms make it a simple yet powerful jumper plus I like the rectangular flow of the pattern. I would wear this with a denim skirt and thick tights.





No comments:

Post a Comment