Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

Reading and Leeds Festival 2015 Announcement 7pm

It's that time of the year again when Reading and Leeds announce the second headliner for the three day festival running from 28th-30th August. So far the current acts are as follows:


  • Metallica (Headline)
  • Jamie T
  • Pierce The Veil
  • Wilkinson 
  • Refused
  • Run The Jewels
  • Manchester Orchestra 
From tweets and other social networking, a lot of people are expecting tonight's announcement on Radio 1 to be The Libertines for the second headliner. Something deep inside me prays that it is but just something else stops me from thinking that THE Libertines will headline both Reading and Leeds as well as already headlining T in The Park. Conspiracy theories from The Libertines biggest fans suggest that, yes they are headlining Reading and Leeds because (and I quote) 'Arctic Monkeys did both T in The Park and Reading and Leeds'. What do I honestly think? I imagine The Libertines will headline NEXT year, when they have time to settle back into the music industry. For the sake of Twitter and myself, I do hope The Libertines headline Reading and Leeds because I personally have been a fan of these for a long time and It would be THE dream to hear them live.

Here are my expectations for tonight's announcement:
  • Kasabian (Headline)
  • The Cribs
  • Catfish and The Bottlemen
Tune into BBC Radio 1 from 7pm to here the next Reading and Leeds 2015 announcement.


No comments:

Post a Comment