Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

Reading and Leeds Festival 2015 Announcement UPDATE

7pm. BBC Radio 1. The distant sounds of Mumford and Sons 'I Will Wait' play throughout the house. A million of cyber screams fill the Internet and I can honestly say, I was disappointed. With the build up from the likes of The Libertines and even The Cribs being rumoured for the announcement, myself and many others got our hopes up to just be let down. No offense to Mumford and Sons, they did do a brilliant set when closing Glastonbury 2013.
The new announced acts are as follows:
•Mumford and Sons (second headline)
•Catfish and The Bottlemen
•Royal Blood
•Wolf Alice
•Bastille
•Deadmau5
•Rebel Sound
•Years and Years
•Hannah Wants
•Jack Garratt
•Pretty Vicous 

So far, the highlights for me have to be Royal Blood and Catfish and The Bottlemen. Last year Catfish and The Bottlemen blew the roof of the Festival Republic Stage and I just hope that the next and final announcement will be a band that was more expected i.e The Libertines (please)


No comments:

Post a Comment