Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

To My Brother // Swim Deep

Hearing the first few seconds of 'To My Brother' im thinking, fuck sake I got all hyped up over the new swim deep song when I could just hear a similar song on one of my mums 90's rave music cd's (and trust me you get some magical songs on them cds). I kept on listening and I was shocked. Swim Deep have actually made a brilliant come back. With the catchy 'all I ever do Is preach to my brother' chorus that truely echos rave music sounds to the psychedelic twist towards the end of the song, this is a real treat. Swim Deep haven't completely changed, they still keep the soft vocals of  Austin Williams that make you feel like you are floating on a cloud. One could go as far to say this song is infused with Peace like guitar riffs and everybody loves a Peace like guitar riff. 

'To My Brother' the new single from Birmingham indie rockers Swim Deep is out now 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mai5IULoBYE


No comments:

Post a Comment